Comment on page
Rewards option is a little complex, so I introduce it on a separate page.
Different from FlipCard v1, v2 has only 2 reward types: hook item and vanilla item.
Vanilla item has those options:
- material: The material of the reward item, like
- cmd: The custom model data of the reward item, like
- display: The display name of the reward item, like
&eTest Item. (Optional)
- lore: The lore of the reward item, like:
- '&fLine 1 Lore'
- '&fLine 2 Lore'
display: '&eA Reward'
# For command rewards, you should set this option to false.
# Otherwise, players will get both item you set here and also the commands reward.
# Random amount.
Saved item has those options:
- material: You can use /fc save <FileName> to save the items you are holding. This option value should write same as file name if you want use saved item.
# You can also use Placeholder and Math string in rate option!
Hook item has those options:
- hook-plugin: What plugin you want this item hook into, for now, FlipCard supports
EcoItems, EcoArmor, MMOItems, ItemsAdder, Oraxen, MythicMobs, eco.
- hook-item: What item you want to in the hook plugin:
EcoItems, Oraxen, MythicMobs, you should write item id.
ItemsAdder, eco, you should write
namespace:item id. Eco's namespace id plugin name, like
EcoArmor, you should write
armor set id;;armor slot.
armor slotcan be set to BOOTS, CHESTPLATE, ELYTRA, HELMET, LEGGINGS.
MMOItems, you should write
item type id;;item id.
Those options can be used in the 2 types of reward. All of them except rate are optional.
- amount: The amount of reward items. Like
1. You can also entry in the form of "
1~5" which means the amount is random in the interval.
- times: How many times the commands excute, can be used as random money amount. You can also entry in the form of "
1~5" which means the times is random in the interval.
- give-item: Whether give the item to the player. Recommend set false if just want to use commands as reward. Like:
- flip-actions: The action will active when flip the card. For safely reason, only recommand use announcement action here.
- rate: The weight of the reward. Real rate is this reward rate/all rewards total rate.
You also use rates option to replace rate option, like:
This means default players will have 0.1 rate for this reward, players meet
one_rates_conditioncondition(view rates-conditions option below) have 0.4 rate.
This rate supports PlaceholderAPI's placeholder and Math string, like this: (You need enable check-math option in config.yml file to use Math string)
- 'world: OneWorld'
one_rates_conditionis Condition ID, can write it at rates option which replace the permission. In this example, players who in OneWorld will have 0.4 rate.
- edge: The textures of reward edge. It can express rarity. If not set, card won't have any edge.
- limit: The max limit of the reward in a card flip event. Set 1 means you can only get this reward once in a card flip event.
Those option has been abandoned, and will be removed in future updates.
- commands: The commands will excuse after get this reward. Like:
- announcement: The message that server will send after player flip this card.
You should write this option like this:
- "[c] give xxx"
- "[p] say xxx"
[c]means this command excuse by server console,
[p]by player itself.