All cards event configurations are saved in
Every FlipCard card flop UI configuration have its unique name. It likes example.yml. The name of card configuration determines the command arg
<uiName>when you use the plugin's commands. Taking example.yml as an example, you need use /fc forceopen <PlayerName> example command to open its card flop UI.
All card configurations are composed of UI configuration and reward configuration.
Open a card configurations, you will find the following section.
title: "&9&lDungeon Complete Reward"
- slots: Slots of the item representing the card. Only can be set to: [9,11,13,15,17,36,38,40,42,44] (10 cards) or [10,12,14,16,37,39,41,43] (8 cards).
- title: Titles of the card flip UI.
- time: Duration of the card flip. Players must claim cards in this time. ONLY take effect when the timer option is enabled.
- timer: Enable or disable timer.
- display: Allow or disallow player preview the card rewards. After preview the cards will be shuffled.
- auto_close: Whether the flip UI will close after all cards have floped.
- close_animal: Whether display close animal when auto close enabled and activated. In this animal, all cards will display its reward (however players wont get them) before UI closes.
- auto_claim_free_rewards: Whether plugin will auto send all free type rewards to players after they close flip UI.
- total_max: Total max flip limit for all cards in a flip UI. Default to -1, which means no limit.
The following section are card type configurations. Each card type configureation mean one card type, not one card.
# card_1's config
# card_2's config
# card_3's config
The detailed configuration is as follows:
name: "&dLucky Flip - Advanced"
- "You need to cost %price% "
- "to flip this card"
placeholder: 'STONE x10'
announcement: "&a[FlipCard] %player% received &6%amount%-%display%"
- front: Texture of unfliped card.
- back: Texture of fliped card.
- max: The max flip max times in a card flip event. It should be less than amount.
- amount: Amount of this type of card. The combined value of all cards amount cannot be greater than the value set by the slot option. (For example, 10 slots = 10 cards)
- name: Card display name.
- lore: Card lore. Can use %price% to display its cost.