Comment on page
All cards event configurations are saved in
Every FlipCard card flop UI configuration have its unique name. It likes example.yml. The name of card configuration determines the command arg
<uiName>when you use the plugin's commands. Taking example.yml as an example, you need use /fc forceopen <PlayerName> example command to open its card flop UI.
All card configurations are composed of UI configuration and reward configuration.
Open a card configurations, you will find the following section.
title: "&9&lDungeon Complete Reward"
- slots: Slots of the item representing the card. Only can be set to: [9,11,13,15,17,36,38,40,42,44] (10 cards) or [10,12,14,16,37,39,41,43] (8 cards).
- title: Titles of the card flip UI.
- time: Duration of the card flip. Players must claim cards in this time. ONLY take effect when the timer option is enabled.
- timer: Enable or disable timer.
- display: Allow or disallow player preview the card rewards. After preview the cards will be shuffled.
- auto_close: Whether the flip UI will close after all cards have floped.
- close_animal: Whether display close animal when auto close enabled and activated. In this animal, all cards will display its reward (however players wont get them) before UI closes.
- auto_claim_free_rewards: Whether plugin will auto send all free type rewards to players after they close flip UI.
- total_max: Total max flip limit for all cards in a flip UI. Default to -1, which means no limit.
The following section are card type configurations. Each card type configureation mean one card type, not one card.
# card_1's config
# card_2's config
# card_3's config
The detailed configuration is as follows:
name: "&dLucky Flip - Advanced"
- "You need to cost %price% "
- "to flip this card"
placeholder: 'STONE x10'
announcement: "&a[FlipCard] %player% received &6%amount%-%display%"
- front: Texture of unfliped card.
- back: Texture of fliped card.
- animate: Custom animate used by this card type, if set, you should remove front and back option here.
- max: The max flip max times in a card flip event. It should be less than amount.
- amount: Amount of this type of card. The combined value of all cards amount cannot be greater than the value set by the slot option. (For example, 10 slots = 10 cards)
- name: Card display name.
- lore: Card lore. Can use %price% to display its cost.